Friday, November 14, 2014

Wild about "The WILDS"

It was a short week at our school! We ended with a wonderful presentation from The Wilds (Link is at the bottom). If you live in Ohio and haven't visited, do so next summer! You will see some amazing animals! My first graders wrote a narrative about the presentation and chose an animal to write about. They worked really hard on it and some of my sloppiest writers wrote the neatest that I have seen all year!


 The Sloth

                                                                                                             The Serval (She was the coolest)
                                       The Armadillo

                                                                       The Opossum


Have a great weekend!! I'm off to decorate my house for the holidays!!The WILDS

No comments:

Post a Comment